Preparations are well underway for the biggest desalination focused event in the Middle East – the two day upcoming MENA Desalination Projects conference scheduled for March 2019 in Abu Dhabi offers delegates unrivalled networking opportunities and the chance to hear from some of the leading experts in the field.
With rising water demands and freshwater shortages, delivering world-class sustainable desalination infrastructures is at the top of governmental agendas in the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region, which is one of the most water stressed areas in the world.
The MENA Desalination Projects conference will bring together more than 300 regional and international stakeholders from government, consultants, contractors and suppliers to discuss upcoming desalination mega projects in the region.
The conference will focus on critical issues such as environmental footprint, financial modelling and water security, as well water preservation. Featuring governmental panel discussions as well as industry debates involving the top consultants in the region, the event will offer an unparalleled learning curve on the latest technology in the desalination domain delivered by the some of the leading experts in the field.
Delegates at the conference will hear from government officials about the national sustainability visions driving the water agenda and find out about key opportunities for upcoming desalination infrastructure mega projects in the Middle East.
Other issues up for discussion in the wide-ranging agenda include:
- the latest cutting edge and sustainable desalination methods deployed globally
- the role of PPPs: buffering costs for mega desalination projects
- exclusive project showcase from the United Arab Emirates and of the Al Khobar SWRO 210 MLD desalination plant in KSA
- overcoming regulatory challenges to deliver mega projects on time and on budget
- design and planning of world class desalination projects
- reaping the benefits of renewable energy powered desalination: how solar power is changing the rules of the game
- infrastructure design and integration of desalination plants with other energy projects to reduce energy consumption and increase overall efficiency
- automation, SCADA and system integration: the set up of modern desalination plants
- planning effective refurbishment of large scale desalination plants
Attendees will have the opportunity throughout the conference to connect and network with industry peers to tackle shared operational and stakeholder collaboration challenges and hear from top experts about the future of water resources in the region
Among the keynote speakers:
- Khaled bin Zwaid AlQureshi CEO Water & Electricity L.L.C
- Valter Caccia CEO Barka Desalination Company
- Julio De La Rosa Jurado Middle East Director Acciona Agua
- Mohamed Dawoud Manager Water Resources Department Environment Agency Abu Dhabi
- Dr Alexander Ritschel Head, Technology MASDAR
- Miguel Angel Sanz Director of Strategic Development, GDF Suez
For further information click here to visit the event website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register at email@example.com